Here at Viola’s Managing Group, Inc., we invite professionals who are dedicated to serving the elderly and disabled individuals of Ambridge, Pennsylvania and the nearby areas to work alongside us. Together, let us make our community a better place.
Direct Care Worker Job Description
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Ability to pass a PA State Police criminal background record check and/or FBI clearance/Child Abuse History Clearance
- Step one and step two TB test
- High school diploma, or GED or
- Previous personal care aide has two years of professional work experience
- Provide one work reference and one personal reference.
- Complete VMG orientation period
- Able to lift items weighing up to 30 pounds, endure physical demands of lifting, pulling, pushing during an assignment
- Current PA State Drive License
- Must pass Home Care Competency Exam
Send us your application using the form below.